The LPS Property Report returns a Valuation and more from Lender Processing Services (LPS).
Attached are several sample files.
- 01 SearchByAddress_Request
- This is an example of the standard initial request. Note that the Toggle has 2 options. Match = return the detailed property report if there is an exact match. None = always return the list of matching properties even if there is only one. I recommend that you always use Match unless you have a good reason not to. If you use Match but multiple properties are found it will return the list because LPS only provides the URL that allows us to get the detailed information if there is an exact match.
- 01 SearchByAddress_Request_Multiple
- This is another example of the standard initial request but this one contains a property address that will always return multiple matches because it is a condo. I included this just in case you wanted to test that scenario.
- 02 SearchByAddress_GetDetailedReport
- This is an example of the xml QDS expects when you initially received multiple matches and you have selected one of them to pull the details on.
- This is an example of what QDS will return if there is an error in the process
- This is an example of what QDS will return if their are multiple matches.
- This is the result data that QDS will return if there is an exact match and we have obtained the detailed information
- This is an example of what QDS will return is there is an exact match BUT the Toggle is set to None.