If you have multiple environments (DEV, UAT, PROD, etc.) You can publish configuration data between the different sites.
One time setup for the target system:
- Navigate to Design / Specifications.
- Run the test spec for Import / Setup.
- This only needs to be done once per target system.
- This ensures the QBO ImportFileTemplate exists for publishing.
One time setup for the source system:
From configured "Home" pages, you can publish templates, configuration overrides, matrices, etc.
- Navigate to Design / Configuration / Modules / System Default.
- Click on the "Publish URL" panel.
- Click on the "Options" menu and choose "New Type".
- Enter the url of the target system in the "Type" field.
- ex. https://www.quandis.com/Import/Import.ashx/QBO
- Enter a description of the environment in the "Label" field.
- Click "Save".
Publishing from the source system:
- Navigate to the Objects "Home" page.
- Search for the data to publish.
- Click on the "Options" menu and choose to publish to your configured end point.