This page is intended to walk users through end-to-end testing prior to releasing any changes to the client.
- Run Test Specs
- Navigate to Design >> Specifications
- Select each item one at a time from the left navigation pane, and await the results. Where multiple items exist, flyouts will be presented, each item in the flyout will need to be selected
- Review the results of the specs and notify the primary developer of the system of any failures
- Test Attachment Uploads
- The following is a list of objects that allow Attachment/Document uploads. Each section's functionality varies, for instructions on how to upload an Attachment/Document in a specific section, refer to the system's User Guide
- Attachment Panel (located on every object in the system, i.e. Loan, Organization, Foreclosure, etc, only one needs to be tested, as all Attachment Panels use the same underlying code)
- Tasks (ImportForms)
- Holds (DecisionDelays)
- Licenses (located in the Organization Summary page)
Additional manual testing to be added as it is identified.